On April 19– 22, 2016 KyivExpoPlaza venue will host special exposition GREENEXPO | Alternative Energy 2016 Together with the biggest Ukrainian power energy trade fair elcomUkraine, EIA: Electronics and Industrial Automation, TechnoDrive, Independent Heat and Power Engineering.
Ukraine surely is moving forward to power independence and reduction of consumption of natural resources. New laws and programs for stimulation of use of renewables and production of electric energy and heat are adopted.In legislative base of Ukraine in 2015 high-quality changes had occured: the bill "About Modification of Some Law in Ukraine on Competitive Conditions of Production of Electricity from Alternative Energy Sources" was adopted. According to experts, this bill has to influence positively further development of the RES market (Renewables) in Ukraine, and also investment and credit programs will stimulate further development of this sector.
Participating in GREENEXPO you will get an opportunity:
- to enter into Ukrainian market with products and services;
- to meet with experts in electrical engineering and allied industries;
- to search of partners and clients;
- to analise of markets and sectors of Ukrainian industry;
- to launch and support of relations with experts and experts of branch associations and investment companies.
Being part of the event, you will be able:
- to find the purposeful and solvent buyer;
- to show new products and decisions in the market;
- to confirm trust of your clients and partners;
- to define new opportunities for development of your business in Ukraine;
Use the participation in the trade show most effectively to search new opportunities and development ways in the Ukrainian market!
More details about trade show